Saturday, July 22, 2006

Still Here, Still Thinking of You

To those few out there who've been checking in, my apologies at the light blogging of late. I've just been very busy of late. But I've been thinking of lots of things I want to write about. In particular, I want to make a response to Andy Smith's long paper on non-dualism and developmentalism over at Integral World that is in part based on ideas I've presented here and at the Wilber Forum. I'd like to write a long paper, but the more I think about it, the longer it becomes, and thus the harder to begin. So instead I think I will just begin posting a series of bits and pieces that can perhaps later be assembled into a longer paper for Integral World. Maybe it never gets that far, but at least the ideas get addressed. Smith's paper is worth a good response in any case, and the issues he brings up are menaingful to me - particularly the issue of what constitutes non-dualism. I intend to give both a rational and a "visionary" response that gives a fuller context for how I see these things. Hope I can begin this tommorrow. If not, very soon at least. Thanks for bearing with me.

2 comments:

Mr. Low said...

Im waiting. :)

Anonymous said...

What a waste of time . You guys writting all this . What are you trying to prove or not prove . This is all bullshit . Why are Babeling on about this and that? You may say its your experience , okay just leave it . You don't have to tell everybody you have 100 dolars in your pocket . Get it ?? or forget it !!